Compliance matters—not just because it’s the “right” thing to do, but because it keeps your organization’s funding streams flowing. So, the auditor who helps you stay in compliance is an ally, someone working with you and for you to help your organization achieve its mission.
At James L. Hartogensis, CPA LLC, that is how we look at auditing. We understand how vital eligibility for private and government funding is to your organization. And we know that every penny you spend on administrative operations is a penny less for your programs. So, we provide more than “just” auditing services.
We provide partner-level service at a fraction of the cost of any major accounting firm.
Why Choose Us
James L. Hartogensis, CPA LLC has proudly served nonprofit organizations and government agencies across New Mexico, including:
- Indian Affairs Department
- Office of African American Affairs
- Village of Encino
- More than a dozen mutual domestic water consumers associations (MDWCAs)
- Multiple special districts, which include acequias, ditch associations, sanitation and public improvement districts
- New Mexico Health Care Association
- New Day Youth & Family Services
- Community Against Violence
- Therapeutic Living Services, Inc.
- Youth Heartline
Add your organization to our client roster. Contact us to request a proposal for services.